Saturday, June 25, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #52...

http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/friday-finds.html
 
Hello all, and welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou #52! Thankyou all for linking your lovely posts last week. It was so hard to choose a favourite, that eventually I went with a theme, and decided to feature those based upon beautiful vintage finds.
 
First off the rank was Donna at Distressed Donna Down Home who went bargain hunting and found lots of pretties from lace gowns to this adorable upcycled Shoe Form, seen above.
 
http://www.avintagegreen.com/2016/06/early-june-thrifted-finds.html
 
Next, Joy from A Vintage Green, found some equally gorgeous pieces, including these kitchenware items which are just the sort of thing that catches my eye when I'm out trawling garage sales and thrift stores. Love them all!
 
IMAG1262
 
And finally, Vintage Eve's shared a fabulous post on the history of Spode fine china. Spode rank amongst my favourites in beautiful dinnerware, and this is a real insight!
 
Thankyou all. Please show our features some blog love and pay them a visit.
 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature on my sweet shoe form. I have it on my featured page. Thanks for hosting another round of pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi thank you so much for including my post in your features this week. Thank you too for hosting Five Star Frou Frou 52. I look forward to visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE are all your Vintage features, Mimi! I just love them all!!! :-)

    Thank you so much for the lovely party! Hope you're enjoying your very COOL weekend! It's freeeeezing here in the Blue Mountains!!! But it was so lovely to see the snow falling yesterday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so very delighted to take part to this charming link up party, dearest Mimì, I thank you most sincerely !

    Hope you're having a beautiful end of your week, I'm sending blessings of joy across the many miles

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful features! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thanks for hosting this lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi,
    Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun features! Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Mimi! I always seeing your posts on Facebook! Have a wonderful week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this lovely party!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx