Friday, April 22, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #46...

image 
Hello all, and welcome to Five Star Frou-Frou!
This week, Amy from A Day of Small Things was a runaway with the tally for most clicks. She showcased her divine collection of vintage patchwork quilts. I don't know about you, but I am green with envy!
Three coats of white paint made the old cabinets look new and a carefully selected tile allowed us to keep the old counter tops in order to stay within budget. | A Chat Over Coffee
 Next in line was Leigh from A Chat Over Coffee. Leigh has been renovating and the results speak for themselves. Clean lines, and a new elegant look for her kitchen, all on a budget.
http://victorianwannab.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/boarding-titanic.html

And finally, Gina at Victorian Wanna Be shared her stunning collection of replica Titanic dinnerware and genuine Titanic flatware. I think for any of us, the memories of the lives lost on the Titanic, remains a poignant one. I found myself wanting to reach out and touch the plates and beautiful silverware to see what stories they would tell. How special.

Thanks to all for sharing, and please make certain to make our guest features feel special by visiting and commenting.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Mimi! Have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting one more week, Mimi. Happy Earth Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting dear Mimi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the fun Mimi. I hope you will join Jess and I on Monday for our Cooking and Crafting with J & J. Enjoy the weekend. :)
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen upgrades, Mimi! It's an honor and I'm very grateful.
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Five Star Frou Frou 46. Always a pleasure to visit and join in. Have a lovely week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MiMi, thank you so much for featuring my Titanic post! I will give you a shout out in my next post. I wanted to correct you on something though. :) The Titanic plates are replicas I bought at a Titanic traveling exhibit. The silverware is authentic White Star Line though. :)
    Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx