Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou....Features from Week 35!

 
What a busy, crazy few days here. I had three birthdays (two of which I was chief baker and cake decorator for!), Valentines Day,  Husband Dear was sick with an awful flu thing, Dearest Daughter kept me on the hop with her dance commitments, which Husband usually shares chauffeuring for, AND we had a power outage.
So please forgive my tardiness with Five Star Frou-Frou Features. Without further ado, let's enjoy them together.
Julies Lifestyle whisked us all to Paris, with her gorgeous gift of Macarons from the sublime Laduree`. I can attest to their mouthwatering lusciousness, having been privileged to make a selection there personally once or twice. 
 
Pattie at Olla-Podrida shared a beautiful post on rituals, that really spoke to me. What about you?
 
 
 
And Priyam at Simple Joys, shared her recipe for yummmmm Muffin Donuts. We eat gluten free here, and my daughter really misses donuts, so this is a great way for her to enjoy a replacement.

Thankyou all for your beautiful, beautiful posts. I can already see that choosing features from this weeks links is going to be a task and a half!

Love, Mimi xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,
    What fabulous features. Those macarons looks so scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features! Thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,
    Oh wow, what a nice surprise to see the macarons post featured. Thanks so much I really appreciate it. Yes those macarons are so yummy and just melt in your mouth!! I hope you have a wonderful week. Take care .
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy and cozy are what I think of when I see these features, Mimi. Just the right prescription for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx