Friday, February 26, 2016

Five Star Frou-Frou #38...

Dear Friends,

Blogger is being VERY naughty this afternoon.

There are these little icons at the top of my 'Post' screen, on the far right, that are frozen in the 'on' position, and as soon as I try to include a photo, the screen freezes. If anyone can tell me what they are (when I hover over them, they say 'left to right' and 'right to left'), I'd appreciate it. I am not clicking on them, they are just highlighting themselves!!!

I will add features if I resolve it, but meanwhile here is the linkup. Features to be included when I resolve the issue.

Meanwhile, you can still visit our featured bloggers for the week by clicking on the links below...

Meg at My Vintage Life 
Nellie at Nellies Cozy Place
Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul

I'm sorry. An hour later, a complaint to Google, and I'm still none the wiser. Sigh..

15 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi! Yayee I am so delighted to meet another Aussie Blogger!! Thank you for your sweet invite to join in all the fun and am going to thoroughly enjoy perusing your beautiful blog! Thank you to for hosting and hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mimi for hosting and it's always a joy to be featured

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Have a lovely weekend Mimi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I can't help, sure hope your Friday is better and thank you for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party Mimi. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Mimi, for another lovely linky party!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you for hosting! Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Mimi for Five Star Frou Frou 38. Love visiting and joining in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mimi,
    Was so surprised to see you featured me this week, thank you sweetie, that was
    a lovely surprise. Have had lots of people come by too. Thank you for hosting
    this fun party and for always leaving the sweetest and warmest comments.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't fight against technology Mimi. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the party mimi! i'm sorry about your tech frustrations. that stuff drives me batty. hope u get it resolved! xo- maryjo
    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Mimi for the invite to join your party! Hope you are able to resolve your technical problem...they can be so frustrating. Thank you too for hosting and wishing you a wonderful week!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dearest Mimi,
    I didn't know this lovely Link up Party of yours, actually I didn't know your beautiful blog and I'm so overjoyed to be here - and to follow it !
    I wholeahertedly thank you
    sending blessings to you
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx