Saturday, February 27, 2016

Do you crave peace and prettiness in your day?


Sometimes we need something 'just for me'.

We Mums do so much for others, that an escape is a necessity...even if only briefly.

I'm new to Facebook, but I see it has some wonderful potential for 'me time' behind the gossip and memes.

I can see that it can, as my friend Annabel told me some time ago, be a constant stream of loveliness.

That is my aim.

To give you a place where there is nothing but a constant stream of loveliness. A refuge from your day, much as I hope my blog is.

So for you, and for me, I've started Mimi's Tray of Bliss Closed Discussion Group. It's open to you as a follower or newcomer to A Tray of Bliss, and all you have to do, is go here and ask to join. Wait a little while...maybe mere minutes, or maybe a few hours if you're in the Northern Hemisphere and I'm sleeping...and you're done. A constant stream of loveliness, coming your way.

Please join me. I'd love to have you. The more, the merrier.

...Mimi...

5 comments:

  1. Definately needed to pop in a few times today.

    Tonight I am thinking about 'window boxes' on the rails of the veranda so that I can grow some cottage style plants, roses and the like. After today I really need to be surrounded in loveliness.

    Lynette
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi - I read your heading and immediately related. Such a luxury these days to have peace in your day. Often it is just the simplest of pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi

    As my time out I like to colour in, this is a great way for me to distress. This is where my mind can escape and concentrate on the intricate patterns that need careful attention

    I am not on facebook nor do I intend to be but will continue following along here. I do hope that you can make some wonderful friendships through your discussion group.

    Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post. :) I love flowers, peace, and relaxation. I definitely need to do it more often!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiration. I try to make both my home and my preschool classroom a beautiful haven for all who enter.
    Marney

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx