Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bookcase makeover time!

I'm inspired.
 
I've been drooling over the furniture makeovers over at Three Mango Seeds, and wow...wow...wow!
 
I used to be a big furniture renovator but the Musician Husband has made me promise that I will not bring another stick of furniture into this house....at least not till I've got rid of some first!
 
So thwarted as I am, I have to seek inspiration to make the most of what's already here. And actually it's not that hard because I'm ALWAYS  up for a project!
 
So using this beautiful makeover as a guide....
 
http://threemangoseeds.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/restored.html
 
...I'll be turning my overstuffed office bookcase....
 
 
....into something a little more civilised....ahem!
 
No painting necessary, thank the stars, but a tidy up and some beautiful embellishment is definitely in order.
 
Graphics Fairy here I come!
 
 photo signature_zps33fd9dfd.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx