Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Each day is a little life....best lemon scent....

I love the scent of lemons. So fresh and clean. And what is day to day life without beautiful scent to surround us? From scented soap to shampoo and laundry detergent. I want it all to smell good.
 
Here's a selection of Lemon scented soaps I purchased on my travels today.
 
 
They range in price from $1 a bar, to $17 a bar.
Which one has the best lemony scent?
Which one has the creamiest lather?
 
 
Which one leaves your skin feeling softest?
Which one evokes the strongest memories?
 
 
Which one has the scent most like a Lemon?
Which one has the scent that lingers on the skin the longest?
 
 
You guess and let me know your thoughts.
 
 I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow.
 
I have no affiliation with any of these companies. It's just an experiment I'm conducting because I love lemon scented soap!
 
...Mimi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx